POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Animated wings? : Animated wings? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  Animated wings?
From: Rune
Date: 28 Jun 2001 18:03:30
Message: <3b3ba9b2$1@news.povray.org>
I would like to make some animated wings. I'd be interested in both bird
wings and bat wings (I'm not sure what the differences would be). They must
be flexible and allow for realistic flying motion as well as the fold in
motion for when the wings aren't used. Modeling is not important at this
stage, I'm just looking for techniques to animate the skeleton of the wings.

Any ideas? Any pointers? Any references?

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)